The VIA ARTiGO A1200 is an ultra small computer that features a compact fanless system without sacrificing computing power. Offering an impressive range of features including a full 64-bit dual core processor, HD video support, dual independent display support, up to 4GB of DDR3 system memory and a rich I/O set in a chassis that a mere 3cm height. Includes VGA, HDMI, 4 USB 2.0, 2 GigaLAN, 2 COM, CFast socket, SATA, DC-in 12V and US power cord. Operating System Support: Windows 7
- The VIA ARTiGO A1200 slim computer packs a VIA Edenâ”¢ X2 dual core processor, HD video and HDMI support for a rich multimedia experience in a low profile fanless design.
- VIA Eden™ X2 1.0Ghz VIA VX900
- EmbeddedPC / Fanless / Dim: 234 W x 30 H x 124 D mm
- 1 x VGA; 1 x HDMI; Optional support 1 x USB 3.0 port by a USB 3.0 mini-DIN connector; 2 x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet; 1 x CFast Flash disk socket; 1x DC jack power input connector; 2 x RS-232 ports as COM1 and COM2 by 2 DB-9 connectors ; 4 x USB 2.0 mini-DIN connectors ; 2 x audio jack connectors as Line-out and Mic-in ; Reserved 2 x Antenna holes for WLAN or 3G mini PCIe adapters
- 1 x 204-pin SODIMM socket, support DDR3 1066 SDRAM Up to 4GB memory size