There have been multiple studies which show that sitting at your desk for prolonged periods of time lead to a higher risk of early death. Now with this walking treadmill desk you can do your office work and exercise at the same time. The integrated console is mounted at the front of the desk to give you easy access to the control buttons and workout readouts without getting in the way of your work. The LED digital display on the treadmill shows steps taken, walking time, calories burned, distance travelled and walking belt speed. The large armrests create stability as you type and write and the cable slot in the desktop along with the cable tray beneath the surface provide a secure place to stow extra cords and cables from your electronic office equipment such as the monitor, keyboard and phone.
- The tr1200-dt5 treadmill desk workstation is a combination of LifeSpan’s under desk treadmill base and manual height adjustable standing desk.
- The compact and motorized running machine measures 68.5″ x 28.5″ (L x W) with a large desktop surface area of 38″ x 29″ (W x D), providing an ergonomic boost to computer and laptop work.
- High capacity and quiet 2.25 HP electric motor with a 20-by-50-inch walking surface. Portable wheels for lightweight mobility providing space saving and storable versatility.
- Console readouts include: distance traveled, calories burned, walk and run time, step count and adjustable belt speed of 0.4 to 4 MPH.
- Bluetooth capability allows you to sync your activity data to an iPhone or Android using LifeSpan’s free Active Trac app to track your progress over time.