The Magnetic Mine Hands free Task Light solves a problem that all of us have when working in tight dark spaces. This small underwater naval mine looking light does the trick. The Striker Magnetic Light Mine is a powerful task light that can be used anywhere. Using very bright LED lights and 11 neodymium magnets you can stick it to any steel surface or rest it on any surface and aim the light towards the workspace. The light can be aimed at any angle. Includes a signal beacon, and red night vision light. The 12 LEDs provide the functions of a low power spot, high output flood, red night vision, and a high visibility signal beacon. The magnetic light also doubles as another great tool; Because of the strong magnets it also works as a pick up tool for dropped metal screws, nails, and hardware. This is an indispensable tool that must be in your arsenal to complete numerous jobs at home, car and anywhere that lighting is required but not possible.
- 11 neodymium rare Earth magnets used to attach and aim light hands-free
- Use posts as tripods/quad-pods, creating a freestanding 360-degree light
- Four electronic light functions: low power, high output, red night vision, blinking red signal
- Lumen Tech high-output, wide-angle, intensely bright LEDs
- AAA batteries are included