The iMac is a breathtaking product with sleek curves and very thin. Many people are in love with their iMac. However, there is one small gripe that many iMac users complain about; the wireless keyboard. The Bluetooth keyboard included with the iMac is very small and does not include a numeric keypad. There are aftermarket keyboards that will give you that functionality but leave much to be desired when it comes to aesthetics and do not match the iMac’s stunning style. Logitech has answered the call with a Wireless Solar Keyboard for Mac that not only gives the missing functionality but matches the iMacs great looks. The Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard for Mac also does one better by including a great solution to the battery issue. Logitech added solar charging that works! Even when there is no light to continue to power the solar panels. Any light source keeps your keyboard charged for at least three months in total darkness. The only drawback, if we can call it that, is the USB Unifying receiver that must be connected to the iMac as it does not use the iMacs internal bluetooth transceiver.
- Solar-powered keyboard: No battery hassles-any light source keeps your keyboard charged for at least three months in total darkness
- Only 1/3-inch thick: Ultra-thin design adds sleek style to your workspace
- Familiar Mac layout: All the keys you’re used to, plus a Launchpad hot key, are exactly where you expect them
- Feel-good typing: Logitech-only concave key cap design for faster, quieter, more comfortable typing. System Requirements – Mac OS X 10.5 or later,USB port,Light source from sunlight and/or indoor lighting
- Tiny Logitech Unifying receiver: Stays in your laptop and connects additional compatible wireless devices. Not Bluetooth compatible