Leapfrog’s LeapTV educational active video game system borrows features from the Wii and the Xbox Kinnect and combines them into one system that is directed towards kids ages 3 to 8. The LeapTV is ideal for younger kids that are not yet ready for the advanced games systems and is a great starter game system. LeapTV provides many ways to interact as the gameplay consists of three types: The classic hand controller, pointing the controller at the screen and body motion with the included motion camera. All of these different ways to play, bring fun and learning for kids. There are many games available from Leapfrog that help kids learn reading, mathematics, science and problem solving skills. Kids that cannot read yet can use the audio instructions in LeapTV games. Games can also be downloaded via the Wi-Fi or ethernet connection to the internet. To keep safety first, browsing the internet is not allowed. Parents can also be more relaxed with the content that is available with leapfrog games.
- The only active video game system made just for kids ages 3-8 years old.
- Includes on board game Pet Play World. Games teach reading, math, science and problem solving skills (additional games sold separately).
- Easy to play 3 ways: body motion, pointer play and classic control. Transforming controller works in two modes.
- Includes console, camera, mount, transforming controller, HDMI cable, AC power adapter, 16GB of memory and built-in Wi-Fi/Ethernet port for downloads.
- Works with 100+ LeapFrog educator-approved LeapTV cartridge games, game downloads and videos; kids will never run out of fun!