The dustpan is a the unsung workhorse that is a necessary tool to clean around the house. Over the years the design has not changed much and one the biggest problems was always dirt particles, hair and other such hard to shake off things got stuck in the broom. The solution? put some teeth in to the equation with the Dustpan With Teeth Comb. The dustpan is now not only a receptacle but a participant that helps to remove these items from the broom. The new design has a teeth comb array at the top which allows the companion broom bristles to get combed. Items stuck inside the bristles are now removed and back into the pan they fall. Genius!
- Stands upright for comfortable sweeping
- Dustpan locks in open position for easy emptying
- Broom snaps to Dustpan for upright storage
- The broom has flagged bristles resulting in a larger surface area and a soft, feathered texture that effectively grabs dust and dirt
- Teeth comb out dirt and dust from Broom bristles
- Feathered, soft-tipped bristles grab dust and dirt